By Lindsey Kueffner
Happy Friday! A few “tech-y” things for this week, plus an easy way to boost morale and some good news!
- Make sure shoppers can find you! Here are 10 things you can do on your own to audit your SEO campaign.
- Are wearable payments the next big thing? Maybe, maybe not. Personally, I think they’ll be widely adopted…eventually. (I still want to know where my jetpack is though.)
- The new social media platform, Periscope, just popped up on my radar a few weeks ago. Admittedly, I haven’t tried it yet (and who are we kidding? I probably won’t), but it seems like a better source for small businesses than Snapchat. Check out this article to learn the nuts and bolts of Periscope.
- I remember a former boss thanked every employee at the end of every shift. It was such a little thing, but made such an impact on me and the rest of the team. This article about the power of saying “thank you” really resonated, especially this: “If you are in the habit of saying thank you to your staff, they can then say thank you to customers. You are in essence creating a culture of gratitude. That’s a good thing for any business.” A culture of gratitude. Love that.
- And finally (!) good news for consumer spending.
Have a great weekend!