PRESS RELEASE North Carolina Retail Merchants Association (NCRMA) 209 Fayetteville St., Raleigh, NC 27601 Contact: Ann Edmondson…
Retail Roundup: 11/20/15
And just like that, we have one week until Black Friday and only 34 days until Christmas! Yikes! Here’s this week’s Five on Friday:
- I love the New York Times’ weekly “Corner Office” column. This week’s interview with Cindy Holland, VP for original content at Netflix, was particularly good.
- Staffing during the holidays can be such a headache. The last thing you want is to be short-staffed, but equally bad is being over-staffed! As you set your store’s holiday hours, keep in mind these three tips to make things a little easier!
- Delegating can be so hard to do, but it’s an absolutely must to grow your business. Here are some high-level things to consider when it comes to delegating.
- The holidays are HERE. Take a look at your decorations to make sure they invite and attract customers.
- Finally, I was on the way back from a meeting the other day and heard this segment on identity theft on the Diane Rehm Show. The segment was really comprehensive and well-worth a listen. (If you don’t have time to listen, read through the transcript.)
I hope you have a happy, and profitable, weekend!