Happy New Year! I hope your holiday season was profitable!
I have five great articles that I’m excited to share with you this Friday.
- You’ve made your New Years resolutions, now to stick to them!
- Starting a small business this year? There’s a lot more to it than just this, of course, but you have to cross these four things off your list before you get any further down the road.
- Spoiler alert! There are four powerful words you can include in your marketing copy: “you,” “new,” “free,” and “guaranteed.” Here’s the psychology behind it.
- This article is lengthy, but has a crazy amount of practical, useful tips for increasing sales. Bookmark it and come back to it with a cup of coffee and a pad of paper in hand. It’s a must-read.
- You’ve heard about beacons and geofencing when it comes to shopping, right? This article does a great job explaining how the new technology works for consumers and retailers alike.
I hope you have a happy, and profitable, weekend!